- In Apple Market: Kick the can into the
Bakery to win 1000 Zenny each time.
Rebuild the city
- After the bulldozer attack, you can donate money to rebuilt the houses. It
will be useful later.
Furnish the Museum
- Talk to the painting girl, buy a lipstick in the woman's clothes shop in
Apple Market and give it to the painting
girl. The Museum will open.
- Give eight items (Old Bone, Old Doll, Old
Shield, Shiny Object, Red Shiny Stone, Antique Bell, Giant Horn and Old
Heater) to the museum and you'll earn the Prizm Crystal from a kid in the
Help the kids building their club house
- Find the Club House in a corner of the Yass
Fields and enter the kids gang.
- Get the Pick from the working man near
the City Hall and give it to the kids.
- Get the Saw by talking to the same
working man and looking into a garbage pail near a green house in
- Once the Club House in finished, get the
Marlwolf Shell inside it.
Participate in TV games
- Beast Hunter: Kick a ball or dog at the dog chasing the man. You need at
least the points required to get the Zetsabre in Class A.
- Balloon Fantasy: Shoot the all the red balloons in the required time to
get the Mystic Orb in Class A.
- Dash Race: You need to dash throught the red cones in the required time.
Touch the yellow cones to stop the timer. Straight course in Class A gives
you the Music Box, Curve Course gives you
the Omni-Unit and Technical Course gives
you the Giant Horn.
Cure the hospital girl
- Talk to the hospital girl and to her nurse. Then to the Mayor and give her
15,000 Zenny to help the girl. Talk to the girl again to get the
Defuse the bombs
- Talk to the Inspector to learn about the bombs. Get into
Downtown to find two bombs: One on a roof
and one in the streets on the east part of town.
Retreive the lost cash
- Talk to the Inspector to learn about the lost cash. Talk to these people
in this order: Electronic Store, Bakery, Library, Kid near the north-east
soda machine in downtown, Kid with red hair
near the library and search the garbage pail near him. You'll be rewarded
with the Arm Supporter.
Rescue the sick lady
- Talk to the Grocer in Apple Market, find
his wife in the Cardon Forest and take her
to the hospital. Talk to her husband again and you'll get the
- Watch TV in the Flutter to learn about the bank robbery. Go
Downtown and shoot the red car with the
Mega Buster. Pick up the
trunk and give it to the Inspector. Go
back to the Police Station and talk to the Inspector to receive 20,000 Zenny.
You'll learn it wasn't a robbery after all, whoops!
- Go to Cardon Ruins area and pick up the
Beetle. Give it to the kid in the Club
House and you'll receive the Old Heater.
Go to Clozer Woods and pick up the
Stag Beetle. Give it again to the kid and
you'll receive theBroken Circuit. Find
the Comic Book behind the Junk Shop in
Yass Plains and give it to the kid and you'll
receive the X Buster!
Tips from the Masters!...meaning, of course, us...
- When you first start the game, go to options and change the controls so that turning is done by the control pad (not the shoulder buttons). This makes the controls FAR smoother, and easier to use.
- Excellent battle technique (especially against doggie-bots): MooMoo discovered this while playing Armored Core, a somewhat different game with the exact same controls. If you strafe (go sideways) and turn at the same time, you circle. You can fire while doing this, making it the best way to fight most enemies and bosses. (Just orbit them, shooting!)
- Difficulty Levels- Beating the game allows you to access different diffculty levels. If you beat the game normally, start a new game w/o turning off your system. Now you can play in hard mode (enemies are 2x tougher). If you beat the game with a really short time, or in hard mode, you gain access to easy mode (start off w/ tons of really good crap, and money is worth more.. appears the island's ecmonomy has done better...).
- Shining Laser is the MOST powerful special weapon in the game, so investing alot of money in it is worth it.
- Be sure to get the drill arm. You need it to access alot of the underground areas, and get all of the items.
- Best place to earn money- Ahh...yes, this game has several RPG elements, including fighting repeatedly to get outrageous cash to upgrade yer weapons and armor. The best place to do this is in the Main Gate, where you can repeatedly fight the three big dogs, who give the most cash in the game.
- Data is loaded! On the flutter, talk to ol' Trigger, and ask "Why do I keep losing?." He'll give you 100 Zenny, and ask if you want more. Say no. He'll give you 1000. He'll ask again. Say yes to get 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, and 9000 Zenny. Keeee-ripes!